Website usage terms and conditions
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The terms Melrose Living, Scottish Borders Living and Shout Business Solutions Limited or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 27 North Bridge Street, Hawick, TD9 9BD. Shout Business Solutions company registration number is SC 286518. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
This design and site structure of this website, the Melrose Living brand, the Scottish Borders Living brand, all photography are protected by copyright owned by Shout Business Solutions Limited.
Photography is copyrighted to Shout Business Solutions and in various cases editorial or slideshow photography is copyrighted to Fotolia and/or Thinkstock photography library services.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- In the case of any content, features or articles regarding health and fitness it is important that you consult your doctor before undertaking any change to your diet or level of activity in terms of fitness training.
- Details of events are provided by various sources including those organising such events. In the event of any changes or cancellations of advertised events Scottish Borders Living and Shout Business Solutions are not liable for any expense that may be incurred in travelling to an advertised event that has been cancelled.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- All photography is subject to copyright and may not be copied or reproduced. Photography is provided by various sources including Scottish Borders Living, Shout Business Solutions, Shout Photography, event organisers, business owners, members of the public and from stock image libraries including Thinkstock and Fotolia.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website also includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- The owners reserve the right to not publish any submitted articles.